December 30, 2008

One Year Anniversary


It's hard to believe it's already been a year that Peter and I have been married. I loved our winter wedding - and the snow outside right now makes me extremely nostalgic of it. We had 250 guests attend our candlelit ceremony. Christmas trees, poinsettias, and beautiful bouquets decorated the alter. Walking down the isle was a terrifying thought to me beforehand...all those eyes on me! But, it ended up being one of the most magnificent moments of my life. To see my friends and family all around me - not to mention Peter at the end of the isle - was unforgettable and non-replicable. I am so thankful to God for my marriage and how fun the last year has been. Here are my top highlights:
1. Our honeymoon to Mexico in January
2. Our trip to Washington DC in May
3. Getting our kitty, Jojo
4. My sisters wedding in June
5. Many walks around Lake Harriet, along the Mississippi, and our neighborhood
6. Countless hours drinking coffee at Caribou
7. Spending Thanksgiving in Costa Rica
8. Decorating and updating our house (new front walkway and patio)
9. Getting to wake up next to Peter every day
10. Lot of shows at the Guthrie, Orpheum, and Ordway










3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy First Anniversary Sarah & Peter! You are the sweetest couple, and I LOVED your beautiful winter wedding. You made it through the first year magnificently! Cherish every day of your lives together--it goes by too quick:) Before you know it, you'll have a new house, a dog:) and a kid!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! Gosh, that went fast. What a lovely day it was. Many more very happy years to come.

Stacey said...

Happy Anniversary. I too agree, your winter wedding was beautiful!!

About Me

Our timeline..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers