June 20, 2009

Sold!

Our house has been on the market since winter - and I am happy to announce that it finally sold! Our goal is to be on the side of the city closer to where we "live our life"; where our work, church, family & friends are. I will be so sad to leave our current house, though, It's where Peter and I have shared so many memories and our first house together as a married couple. However, I am looking forward to getting into something with a location and size that will meet our needs in the future. Our closing date is August 25th!

2 comments:

Angie said...

AWESOME Sar! I am so happy for you and Peter...and me, too. Just think of all the spur-of-the-moment TJ Maxx N More dates we can have! I think I might even go tonight:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, congrats!!!!!

About Me

Our timeline..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers