April 15, 2010

Spring

Spring is upon us! I get so excited seeing all the buds and green grass. Peter and I have been taking long walks about 4-5 days a week lately. It's been a treat to see the progress on all the the trees each day!

We are getting so excited to move into our new house. I attached a picture of the outside for you to see! It's a 2-story cape cod style house with a really huge backyard, 4 bed, 2 bath. Overall the house is in really good shape for a 1964 house. We have lots of ideas about what to do, paint colors, carpet colors, furniture, etc! It will take us many years to get it how we want it..but that's OK..it's fun in the process! I will have a 10 min drive to work & Peter's will be 5 min. We are 2 blocks from church..can't beat that. AND..the very best part is that we have a coffee shop and Dairy queen less than a block away. BAD for my waistline, GREAT for my spirit.


3 comments:

Angie said...

Yeah Sarah & Peter! What a beautiful house:) Can't wait to come over.

Karyn said...

Smiller! I'm so excited for you guys! What a beautiful home. Can't wait to see the Morrow touches on it! Love you!

Dan and Beth Johnson said...

Love it! I am so excited to see it! Please post more pictures when you have them.

About Me

Our timeline..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers