September 20, 2010

Working From Home


Last week I was working from home on Friday. I love working from home. I don't know if I would want to do it every day, but the days I do get to I just love! I love waking up 5 minutes before I log into my work computer. No changing clothes, no showering, no drive to work, no anything. Just me, my computer, and a cup of coffee.

This particular morning as I was working from home, my cat Jojo insisted on sleeping on my paperwork while I was trying to work. It was one of those days when I needed to spread my papers across the table so that I would have easy access to them. It was a little bit tricky with a furball kitty cat on top of them! So, I would promptly move her over to grab the paper I wanted..in which she would promptly move BACK on top of another one of my papers and proceed to fall asleep. Even though this was a vicious cycle throughout the day...I just thought she was so adorable, I had to take a picture!

No comments:

About Me

Our timeline..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers