October 1, 2008

Fall, Love, and Falling in Love




This time of year deeply reminds me of when Peter and I started dating. The first time we hung out was around this time two years ago. I called up my "work friend" Peter and asked him if he wanted to go to a MN Wild game (hockey) with me and some friends from work. He obliged. Of course he did! He had a secret crush on me for a year that I was obvilious to. We had a blast and didn't watch hardly a second of the game because we were chatting and laughing so much through the whole thing. I didn't know at that time that this would be the guy that I would spend my life chatting and laughing with. He asked me to coffee the day following the hockey game. I remember how crisp the fall air was..and how bright the sun was the day we went out for coffee. He asked me out again the following weekend..and we went to a show and the Guthrie and out for martinis afterwards. I knew that night that I would marry Peter, no doubt. He was tall, dark, and handsome...with deep blue eyes and a dimple on one side. He loved Jesus, singing, and strong coffee (got me with the coffee!). I am ever so thankful for a crisp fall day like today....two years ago...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how were those marinis?

Angie said...

And soon after that nice crisp fall day, Sarah Miller signed, "Sarah Morrow" in the little calendar book. The rest is history!

About Me

Our timeline..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers