October 7, 2008

Family Cabin Time

" A cabin with plenty of food is better than a hungry castle"
- Old Irish Saying








We spent a lovely long weekend up at the Morrow's cabin in the Brainerd, MN area. The leaves were at peak & it was great to have quality DOWN time. It's amazing what a cup of coffee and a pair of slippers will do to the soul. Peter and I were there with my parents and his parents. We are so blessed that they get along marvelously...and the dad's had a great time fishing together. We ate lots of wonderful food and I took a nap on the couch every day. I read The Shack by William Young, which I would highly recommend. It will twist and mold your thoughts on talking with God and the dynamic of the Trinity.
Wishing I were still there!



1 comment:

Stacey said...

Oh what a fun time it must have been! Love the slipper pic. REally I love slippers! They just equal cozy! So great that your parents get along so well!!! What a blessing!!

About Me

Our timeline..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers